Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

I'm a day late but I still wanted to do my Misc. Monday post of the week!  Wow!  This past week went by so fast!  I feel like I just did one of these posts yesterday!  We had a great week and weekend!

1.  Cleanse Update - As you all know, we are in the middle of our Advocare cleanse!  We are still going strong & feeling great!  I've really been encouraged with how well we are doing on it & I am so happy with how it has my sweets cravings under control!  I've always loved sweet, especially chocolate, but ever since I've had Leightyn my cravings for it have been out. of. con. trol!  It's all I want!  Since I've been on the cleanse I haven't had any sweets & I have honestly only thought about them/craved them twice during these past 8 days!

2.  Step-Up Revolution - We took our car into the shop on Saturday & went to see Step Up while we waited!  It was really good!  I really liked the story-line in this one & Shawn (who I have made watch all of them with me, he's a rockstar like that!) said this was his favorite!

3.  Gearing up! - Our baby girl is on her way to walking!  On Tuesday I looked over and she was pushing our dining room chairs across the kitchen!  Can't believe how fast she's growing up!  This is such an awesome age!

4.  Saying "see you soon!" - Friday we had dinner with Ashley & Shelby before they left for NY on Saturday!  I'm SO proud of them but it's SO weird not having Ashley here!  Makes me sad & happy all at the same time because I know this is such an awesome thing for her & I know no matter how far apart we are we are still BFF's & she'll be an active part of Leightyn's life!  L's supposed to be working on saying "Ashley" but we've still got some work to do on that!  It will be fun to see what she ends up calling her!  Of course we didn't take a picture because apparently we never remember to take pictures together but Shelby got a cute one of her & Lei Lei!



5.  Birthday fun! - My father-in-law's birthday was on Sunday so we all went out to eat at Cheddar's.  They have a delicious Hawaiian chicken salad!  Their balsamic dressing is oh so yummy!!




6.  A new case! - I've been needing a new iPhone case ever since L tore apart my otterbox.  I wasn't wanting another defender case because I knew she'd rip it again but I was nervous about getting a commuter.  I decided to bite the bullet and got a commuter case & I LOVE it!  The colors make me so happy!!



Hope you all have a fabulous night!

Linked up!




5 comments:

  1. Aww I love that pic of Shelby and L. One thing I've learned over the past couple of days while unpacking and filling picture frames is that we really need to get better about taking pictures when we hang out, lol. Can't wait for Miss L to start walking!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her smiling monster onesie makes that picture even cuter!!

      Delete
  2. I just got a new iPhone case too. It makes it feel like an almost new item! looks like a fun & productive weekend :)

    <3 Amy @ Interpret As You May

    {giveaway going on now, would love to see you!! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you've lost weight!!! I can't wait to read all about it when y'all finish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love to watch dance movies. I have yet to see this one though. I put a cute personalized cell phone case on my post today.

    ReplyDelete