Today I received my first Julep Maven box in the mail! Just in time for The Nail Files! I was thrilled that I got to order my first box for a penny! Such an awesome special! Here are the two colors I received today, Rose & Kate. I wasn't expecting rose to be as red as it is. Based on the picture, it appeared more of a strawberry/watermelon red. I also wasn't expecting Kate to be as white as it is. I thought it was more of a pearl based on the picture but instead it's almost straight white. I have to be honest & say that I'm not 100% sold on their polish yet. These two colors were not very easy to paint on, pretty streaky! I checked with my friend as well to see how hers went & she had the same review. The verdict's still up in the air but I'm not as in love as I thought I'd be!
So, what's your take/experiences with Julep Maven polish?
(excuse the messy cuticles! of course I ran out of q-tips!)


gorgeous colors! maybe it depends on the color because the julep colors i have tried have been really great and not too streaky at all!
ReplyDeleteI have never tried Julep but I know hate polish that paints on streaky.
ReplyDeleteOne of mine went on my easier than the other, but if course my favorite of the two had to be the little hellion. I'm not sure I'll give it another try...
ReplyDeleteLove these colors!
ReplyDeleteSorry it has taken me so long to get over here! Thanks for the follow! I am your newest follower! Love the nails!
ReplyDeleteI love that bright white! I used to paint my fingers with white out in high school. Haha!
ReplyDeleteStopping by (a little late) from the linkup :)
I love Julep polishes!
ReplyDelete