Happy Thursday!
I love scriptures & quotes, especially when they're done in unique ways!
I've been enjoying looking at them on pinterest! This year I want (and need) to have ones posted around my desk at work to help keep things in perspective
throughout the day!
Here are some that I've been crushing on!
So, what are some of your favorite scriptures and/or quotes?
I love the 'be still' print. That is something I keep having to learn over and over.
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower,
Britt
I wish I had a desk to put inspirational things around... I need to start using my dry erase frame in my bathroom for inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove the Jeremiah 29:11 print! One of my favorite verses. :) Pinterest is the most awesome place to look for inspirational art like this, I always get sucked in!
ReplyDeleteI love looking at different quotes...it's always inspiring to look up and see something motivating on your wall :) Thanks for linking up!!!
ReplyDeleteJust getting the time to go through and see everyone's current crushes. "Be still and know that you are God" was like my life verse for a looooong time. I still love it. I love having the Word of God surrounding me. Love these prints! Following you via GFC. So glad I found your blog, I am excited to keep up and see what all you got goin' on. :) I blog over at dalaynadillon.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon!
ReplyDeleteDalayna
Ooooh I totally love this post. It makes me want to make bible verses look all graphic design-y. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love this! The before you think print is hanging in my classroom!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Loves on a Thursday, I'm your newest follower and can't wait to read more!
Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com