Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five For Friday!!

Happy Friday!!  Here are the highlights from our week!

1.  Teeth! - Leightyn's teeth are finally coming in!  She has two on the top & two on the bottom coming in!  You can see the bottom ones in the photo below with her daddy!

2.  Baby Bounce! - Monday we had a playdate with my friend Dawn & her son Camden!  We met at Northpark & ate Chick-fil-a & then went to Baby Bounce!  I didn't know that Northpark had such a thing until I saw it on Katy's blog a while back!  I had been wanting to do it all summer & I'm so glad we did!  The kids had a blast!  Leightyn was all over the place, go figure!  She LOVES music so this was right up her alley!  Here's my love-bug!  Gee, I'm not sure you can tell she had fun! ;)




3.  We love him! - Leightyn & I are blessed with the best husband & daddy in the world!  He is such an amazing man & we truly love every moment we get to spend with him!  We got to have lunch with him this week.  You can clearly tell from this photo that she loves her daddy!


4.  Spreading the Buzz! - I put my first button on a fellow blog-members blog!  Misty over at Monkeys And Tutus was sweet enough to let me do a swap!  She was amazing & helped walk me through it all! Make sure you stop bye & say hi!!

5.  Cleanse Finale! - We finished our 10-day Advocare cleanse & had amazing results!  I lost 6 lbs, Shawn lost 8 lbs, my mom lost 8 lbs, & my father-in-law lost 5 lbs!  Shawn & I are continuing on to the next phase so we will be completing the 24 day challenge!  We are thrilled to be part of the Advocare family!


No comments:

Post a Comment