Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Found a new link-up for Thursdays from Allie's blog that I'm loving the idea of!  For me Thursdays are a tough day in the week (when I'm working) & they always tend to drag on.  So what a perfect day to be reminded of what I have to be thankful for instead of moanin' & groanin'!

I get to wake up & walk in to see this every day!



I get to love him every day!



I get to snuggle with them every day!



I have HIM to cover me in unending love & grace each day!


Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Brittany! I'm so glad you linked up! I feel the same way about Thursdays - making myself count my blessings has been so wonderful in keeping me uplifted and thanking Him for abundant grace.

    I look forward to checking out your blog and getting to know you, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the small things blog is my fav place for hair styles...she has a vlog showing you exactly what to do in easy steps!!!! happy friday friend :)

    ReplyDelete