Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Update

The weekend was laid back, just how I like it!!  I was lazy at taking pictures so bear with the ones I actually did take!  Leightyn kicked off Friday with a high fever and a trip to the doctor Friday evening.  Luckily her blood work came back normal and she was more active throughout the weekend.   
  



Saturday we had a fun family outing to Central Market.  We ate in the cafe and then we did our grocery shopping.  That was honestly my idea of a perfect family outing!  I snapped this pic to send to my mom showing her the delicious dairy free yogurt we found!  Saturday night we went out to eat with my father-in-law and then had a relaxing evening.    



  Sunday we went to church & had lunch with my parents, my cousins from SMU & my Uncle who was in town from Austin.  Afterwards, the three of us enjoyed some family shopping time that afternoon and then had a casual evening at home. Here's my $6 new skirt I got from Loft yesterday while shopping!  I wore it today for our first day of school!  Thankfully my hubby gave me lots of compliments wearing it because I never wear skirts and I did not get one single compliment today!  Why does it always happen that when you feel super cute you hear nothing but when you don't even try at all you get compliments!?  (and no you are not obligated to pity compliment me!  haha!) Oh well, my man told me I looked good so I'm happy ;)

 (pardon the 6:45 am grogginess!)

That about wraps it up!  Uneventful yet just the way I like it!  Hope you had a great Monday!  


2 comments:

  1. Lookin' so skinny mamma!!! Glad you had a good first day!!! I'm going to attempt to wear a skirt today. No one is awake to take my picture though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And the skirt is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete