Thursday, August 9, 2012

Current Crush Thursday!

Hi everyone!  Here are my new favs that I've been crushing on this week!

1.  My May Books!  These came in the mail this week & I'm oh so excited!!  I had tried out an EC Life Planner last year but the size of it was not functional for me.  As soon as I saw them on Katy's blog I knew I needed to try one out!  Allie happened to do a big order when they went on sale so I was able to order!  My pink one is an academic calendar and the blue one is a blank lined notebook, perfect to keep in my purse to jot down randoms or to-do's!



2.  My knotieties!  These beauties also came in & I adore them!  So fun!!  I've gotten lots of compliments on them already!



3.  My new necklace! - I ordered a necklace from Mama's Nest Designs and I love it!  It has Leightyn's birth stone on it!  She is reopening in Sept. with new designs so make sure & check her out!  




My friend Allie texted yesterday that she went and got a spray tan which sparked my interest!  I've been wanting to try out a business that was started up by a girl I went to HS with.  It's a mobile tanning company (The Fake Bake Shop) and you can have spray tan parties!  How fun!!  Now that I've lost 5 lbs (and am planning on more) I feel more comfortable standing in my bikini in front of someone I know!  Isn't that pitiful!  So I think my friend Tracey & I are going to try it out next week before we go back to school in hopes of then having a party!  Fun!!

Linked up here!



5 comments:

  1. It's so fun recognizing these items from small handmade shops/blogs! Yeah for supporting the little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Knoties too! They are so pretty. Thanks for following and stopping by my blog today :) Following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting stuff in the mail!!! It makes me giddy :) They are all so pretty! Thanks so much for linking up to Loves on a Thursday! Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm feeling a pony tail coming on... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those knotieties! I got a couple of them in my birchbox, but not one with that sparkle ball! so cute!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete