It's officially one week until my baby girl turns one! I can't believe it! My goal is to do a post each day in the week leading up to her birthday dedicated to L! Today I want to talk about her middle name "Joy"! This time last year I was anxiously awaiting her arrival! We had been waiting on her for a while since the doctor had prepared us that she could come at any point due to all the drama I had with my pregnancy. Throughout all the difficult moments she was our one constant source of JOY! Never once did she struggle throughout my food poisoning, kidney stone, or blood pressure complications. Our doctor was always amazed to see how active and perfect she was throughout it all! She was truly our source of joy because any time I would get worn out from it all she would remind us how lucky we were to be having her!
Thank you baby girl for continuing to be our constant source of JOY every.single.day!
Linked up with
Wow, I had a kidney stone last year. So painful. I can't even imagine having one while pregnant. I bet that was awful!! And Leighton and I share the same birthday!! I didn't know that!!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea y'all shared one either!! How fun! :)
DeleteWhat a sweet baby girl! Joy is a great middle name;)
ReplyDeleteI love that little girl and I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and best of luck for the party! I'm sure you all will have a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete