Thursday, September 27, 2012

Leightyn in a year!

We took monthly pictures of Leightyn during her first year and they are all precious (just a little biased)! I'm planning on continuing it because I absolutely love looking at all of them!  We hung all of her pictures on our wall at her party and are moving them all into our bedroom because I love looking at all of her changes and personality developing throughout the year!  

















4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. these are so precious. i love that you specifically took one each month... im following you back from the mixer.. thanks so much for saying hello. i really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll! My baby girl will be 1 tomorrow, they are so fun :)
    I am now following from the Intentional Momma Giveaway
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! What a fun idea to put them all in a row so you can see the change each month. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete