Sunday, September 9, 2012

Duck time!

Saturday evening we went to the park to feed the ducks!  We finally had left-over bread and it was the perfect weather to go!  We have a nearby pond and a TON of ducks live there!  They are all a part of our neighborhood & I love it! ....except for when they just stand in the middle of the road or when momma duck leads her babies in the road when cars are around - makes me SO nervous!!

Anywho, we had a lot of fun feeding them & Shawn especially enjoyed feeding the turtles!  Not sure bread is good for them but they sure love it!  There's apparently an alligator turtle in the pond.  I didn't see this because I was outta there with L as soon as I heard Shawn say, "wait a second, that looks like a baby alligator!" - nope!  I'm out!!

Here are pictures from our fun outing!

 (Just a few of the ones we fed!)

 (the infamous turtles!)






    


4 comments:

  1. Ope... She's choking the doll!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all about comfort & not about the baby's safety! Duh!!

      Delete
  2. Who had a better time feeding the ducks...Shawn or Leightyn? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable family! :) Your daughter is SO cute - looks like fun!!

    Following back - looking forward to getting to know you! :)

    Brie @ Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete