Friday, September 28, 2012

If only.....

......I could look this cute when I've had a super high fever for three days straight!



........I had more Halloween decorations ~ gotta get on that pronto!



..........Our heathen sweet doggies could learn that they don't have to play 24-7!  Relax & be lazy! 

............Big Brother could be a constant show on TV!

..............People knew how much better we feel and how easy it is to have AMAZING Advocare results like we are having in our family!  (Shawn has lost 21 lbs & I've lost 13!)



................Every man in the world was as amazing of a father & husband as Shawn is!



..................Every weekend could be a three day weekend!!  Thank you Big Tex!


HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!

6 comments:

  1. Awww! Leightyn is just so cute! Hope she's feeling better!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This If Only post is really nice .... mine would be ... if only it could be the weekend all the time.... :)
    I am following you now and look forward to your next post. I would appreciate a follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/09/funny-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! I'm glad I found you at the Sunday Social!
    Angela
    http://www.amamascorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Sunday Social Hop to say Hi and let you know I've added myself to your followers.
    Hope your little one will be feeling better soon.
    Would love it if you could stop by mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe that first picture is so cute!
    these halloween decorations are awesome. i'm actually writing a post right now about some craft projects for fall. i'm probably have it ready for tomorrow. maybe you could come visit my blog sometime.

    anyway.. glad i bumped into your blog. i'm your newest follower. hope you have a great weekend!

    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete
  6. A coworker of mine sells Advocare and SWEARS by it! She has lost 25 pounds! Small world!!

    ReplyDelete