Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our Guest is Swinging & Dancing in Today!

Happy Thursday!  This week is flying!  I haven't blogged this week because our little bee has been sick.  We are headed back to the dr to figure this mess out!  On a happier note!... It's time for another fabulous guest and I can't wait for you to meet Misty Marie!  She has been SO wonderful in helping me navigate my way through the blogging community as a newbie!  
Here she is!!

Hi lovely Denny Buzz Readers! 
 My  name is Misty Marie and I blog over at Monkeys and Tutus!  


I am so excited that Brittany let me do a guest post for her today!  Since fall is my fav season I wanted to share some of my super easy fall meals with you! I am a stay at home mommy to 3 babies under 3 so the easier the better for me!  Hope you enjoy! 





Quick and Easy Chicken n Dumplins

I actually really like to make this with my grandmas made from scratch dumplings but with 3 under 3 I tend to go for the quick and easy so here's my quick and easy recipe!

Ingredients
2 small cans of white chicken breast
4 regular size cans of biscuits
6 cans of Chicken Broth
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
(Sometimes I add fresh mushrooms, onions and other veggies of choice but other times I just plain chicken n dumplins so you can add whatever you like)


In large pan bring chicken broth to a boil
While broth is heating open biscuits and tear each biscuit into 1/4ths and roll into small balls and place to the side until broth is at a full boil
Once broth is at a full boil add biscuits and stir often
I usually boil for 10-15 minutes until dumplings are no longer doughy in the middle... Then enjoy!
MMM soo good!!! One of my favorite cool weather meals!







Dads Chili


Ingredients
2 Lbs Hamburger Meat
28 oz can of Diced Tomatoes
28 oz can of Whole Tomatoes 
2 16 oz cans of Tomoato Sauce
2 cans of Rotel
1 -2 pgk of Original Williams Chili Seasoning (for 4 lb serving) (we like a lot of this!)
1/2 chopped Onion
Garlic Salt to taste
Cheyenne Pepper to taste

Brown hamburger meat add chopped onion and cook together.  Drain diced & whole tomatoes and Rotel.  I break up the whole tomatoes slightly with my fingers (depending on the size of chunks you like) and mix all ingredients and simmer for as long as possible.  The longer the better the flavor. Top with Cheese, Diced Onions and Frito Scoops! Soooo good!!! MMMM



This is my creation of homemade Chicken Potpie! Super easy and better than the pre-made frozen ones!!!

Ingredients
2 Chicken Breasts
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 Large Can of Veg-all
2 Pre-made Pie Crusts (like I said, the easier the better  :)

Preheat the Oven to 400* 
Cook Chicken, season to your liking
Once chicken is fully cooked, chop in little chunks
Add Veg-all, cream mush, cream ckn and stir all together!
Put entire mixture in one pie shell
Carefully remove the other pie shell from the foil and put face down on top of mixture, then press the edges of the 2 pie shells together with fingers.
Cook for 15-20 Minuites
Enjoy the yummy goodness!!!!


I love new recipes!!  Thank you so much for stopping by and a huge thank you to Misty Marie!  
Make sure you buzz on over to Monkeys and Tutus and check it out!

~Britt

1 comment:

  1. YUMMO! :)

    Found you on My Three Biggles. Your blog is great and I'm following along on GFC (Marilyn Clark)

    I am currently celebrating my blogiversary as well with 5 day as of giveaways. I'd love for you to come check it out and follow along if you like the blog.

    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/09/day-12-of-blogiversary-celebration-huge.html

    Have a great day!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete