My friend Kristen over at The Wright Stuff has a super cute giveaway going on! She has two fun nail polishes up for grabs so head over there & give her some love!!
Also, head over to Dirty Messy Hair to enter in a fun giveaway for a H&M necklace!
I have officially given up on giveaways but I was looking through your blog and your family is so cute! I am jealous of what a craft momma you are! Adorable!
Both giveaways look great! Thanks so much for entering the giveaway over at The NY Melrose Family for the Hobby Lobby gift card. I'm a new follower. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd lover for you to join in some time.
I have officially given up on giveaways but I was looking through your blog and your family is so cute! I am jealous of what a craft momma you are! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteBoth giveaways look great! Thanks so much for entering the giveaway over at The NY Melrose Family for the Hobby Lobby gift card. I'm a new follower. I host a weekly link party on Wednesdays and I'd lover for you to join in some time.
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing, i love giveaways! speaking of which, i'm having one tomorrow :)
ReplyDeletexo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com