HAPPY THURSDAY! Today is my first time to participate in Current Crush Thursdays and I'm excited to tell you all about what my eye has been on! I'm choosing to make mine on items that cover all areas of my life so here we go!
1. Jewelry Organizers - I really need a place to organize my jewelry and something that will lay it all out for me to see (aka - remind me to put it on!). I really like one like this!
2. Fun Rugs - I've never been a rug person but ever since we put a cute one in my daughter's room I've really wanted one in our living room (if we were to put in wood floors in that room like we've discussed). I think these too are really cute/fun!
3. Iphone Cases - I am in desperate need for a new phone case (thank you baby girl for tearing mine) but I'm determined to hold out until the new iphone is released. I LOVE all of the cute patterned cases but I have to have an otterbox case thanks to my clumsiness and because a certain drooly lovebug of mine knows how to swipe a phone quicker than anyone I know! Hence my huge crush on personalized otterbox cases!!
4. Hair Clips - Leightyn's hair is getting longer and she's in desperate need of hair clips! She's very picky about what she allows in her hair - of course this doesn't include the bazillion headbands that I bought for her while I was pregnant! I have my eye on these cuties and I think (aka hope!) she'll allow them!
5. Therapy Material - I've got to get started on at least a few new materials to kick off the year with! I've had my eye on this one and I made the first step last night by purchasing the beach balls!
Well that about wraps it up! This was fun and definitely motivates me to get going on obtaining my crushes!!
I have been thinking about how to organize my jewelry (and everything else in my apartment actually) for a while now... so I'm very happy I visited your blog today!! Great post! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that floral print rug! That frame jewelry organizer is awesome, too--I have an earring tree thing but that's it for jewelry organization! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all this stuff! That jewelry organizer is absolutely amazing! And those rugs are so fun! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the jewelry organizer (I need to make one) and those gorgeous rugs!
ReplyDeleteThe iPhone cases are CA-UTE!!...and I LOVE the speech therapy beach ball idea...way cool.
ReplyDeleteBe Blessed <3
I am loving the chevron rug and the otterbox cases… i have been needing a new case…… lol Thanks for linking up
ReplyDeleteRachel
I love those rugs! And the iPhone cases. And the jewelry organizer! haha
ReplyDelete