I'd definitely say it's time for a new post considering the last time I updated she had just rolled over 1/2 way for the first time! Now here we are just five months later and our baby girl is full-on crawling around and pulling up on things! It's unbelievable!! She is such a mover-&-groover and you will not find her sitting still if she's awake - unless it's to glance up & smile if she hears any song on TV! She LOVES being outside and has actually converted her non-outdoor-fond mother into enjoying being outside! She's really been enjoying the pool this summer. She's a water-baby and loves taking baths/splashing around so we just knew the pool would be right up her alley! Here are a few pictures of us at the pool during our first family trip to the pool.
I've been loving all of this time with her this summer and am so blessed to have a job where I get to spend summer with her! I am overwhelmed with how blessed we are to be parents and to be able to call her ours. God has truly blessed our family with an amazing little girl and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment