Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Shawn! I love him to pieces and am beyond thankful for him! He is such an amazing husband and father!! Here are some photos of us throughout the years!
You guys are very cute. I am your newest follower. :) You are a no-reply commenter so I can't email you back directly. Make sense? Email me and I will help you fix this. Have a great night!
Adorable Family! Your blog is cute too!
ReplyDeleteDenise @ Buttonsandwhimsy.com
such a sweet family!
ReplyDeletecome say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com and have a great night!
xo
What a sweet post :)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is gorgeous!! She looks like a perfect combination of you both!!
OMG! I still think that first picture of you guys is one of my all time favs. And it's not just because I took it ;)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are very cute. I am your newest follower. :) You are a no-reply commenter so I can't email you back directly. Make sense? Email me and I will help you fix this. Have a great night!
ReplyDelete