Friday, July 13, 2012

Fresh Beat Band!

Leightyn is such a music baby!  She loves the theme song to any Nick Jr show and will stop what she's doing to smile at any song she hears on TV but moves on as soon as the show starts!  Fresh Beat Band is a show on Nick Jr that's full of songs so of course it's her favorite!  I knew they were coming to Dallas on tour but tickets had been sold out for a while so I was bummed that we couldn't go.  Shawn had just started his new job with Ambit and found out that they had a suite at the Verizon center and could get tickets to any events held there.  Well, guess where the Fresh Beat Band show was showing!!!  I was SO excited when I found that out but tried to not get my hopes us but we were blessed enough to get to go and in a suite no less!

We had no idea how L was going to do during the show but it was going to be a kid-packed event so I really wasn't worried if she had a melt down because she'd blend right in! :)  She had a BLAST!  She was bouncing up & down in our laps during each song and waving her arms in the air!  We had so much fun together!


All ready to go see her band! 



Such a fun family day!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment