Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five For Friday!

This has been a GREAT week!  Here are the highlights!

1.  We celebrated Shawn's birthday on Wednesday!  Leight & I had lunch with him & then we had dinner with all our parents Wednesday night!




2.  My father-in-law treated me to a mani/pedi date with a sweet friend of mine while he watched sweet Leightyn!



3.  I made a fun DIY birthday gift for Shawn that I'll blog about later on!  It's a collage photo block that I made for his desk at work.



4.  Leightyn is now saying "up" purposefully!  She now consistently says, "uh-oh!", "ba-ba" (for bottle), "bye-bye", and "up"!  Such a big girl!  Here's my cutie!



5.  I made one new successful crockpot recipe this week!  I will add it in my recipe review post later on!  It's from The Crockin' Girls - gotta love 'em!!

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday!!




1 comment: