Here are pictures from the weekend:
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day Weekend
I had a wonderful first Mother's day! On Saturday my dad and Shawn installed wood floors in our 2 spare bedrooms. It looks great! Then we went out to eat Saturday night with our family and had a great time! Dinner was entertaining and it was great getting to be with everyone! My parents gave me a Vera Bradley bag for the hospital - love it!! Sunday morning, sweet Paisley woke me up at 6:30 am to wish me a happy mother's day :) guess she wanted to prepare me for this time next year! Shawn gave me a sweet card and a charm bracelet from James Avery! I am very excited that I finally get to start my own mom/family charm bracelet!
Here are pictures from the weekend:
Present from my parents

With Grandma at our Mothers Day dinner

With mom at our Mothers Day dinner

New wood flooring in the nursery

New wood flooring in the guest bedroom
Here are pictures from the weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment