Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Crib

On Mother's Day, Shawn put together the crib once the wood floors were done! I came home from CVS to find him almost done. When I went to go see it I made the comment about how great it looks and that we got lucky because we didn't have a giant "warning" sticker on the front of the headboard. I was explaining to him that in all of the reviews of the crib that was the only complaint was that you had to spend forever taking off the giant stickers! While I'm explaining this I see him lean forward to look behind the crib & I see him just staring.......I then say "It's on the back isn't it!" & his response was "yeah, I put this piece on backwards!" :) Love him!! All we could do was laugh (me probably more than him since he was the one who had to take it apart and fix it) and know that this is only the beginning of Parenthood :)

oops!!

Under Construction

Paisley had to help of course!

The Crib!
(warning sticker is still on there but will be off soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment