Sunday, May 15, 2011

20 Weeks



how far along? 20 weeks

size of baby? a cantaloupe!

sleep? I have slept slightly better this week but am still moving around a ton at night!

best moment this week? We had a healthy 20 week check-up on Friday! Dr. Trostel was encouraged that my stomach pains are not as severe and was happy to report that Baby D is looking great! I measured a week ahead but he said not enough to bump-up my due-date yet!

movement? don't think so.....I'm ready to feel something that I definitely know is him or her!

food cravings? double chocolate-chip bundt cake!

what I'm looking forward to: our 3D/4D sonogram this Tuesday evening! Shawn & I are very excited about getting this done! We get to have our parents there & Aunt Ash is coming so it will be a blast for everyone! Hopefully our little one will cooperate so we can see lots of neat images!

how are you feeling?
my side/stomach pains have gotten better this week & I am thinking it's because of the Prevacid I started. My pains aren't as severe at night and it's a lot easier to get up in the mornings which I am thankful for!


shawn's best moment this week?
"Going to our 20 week check-up & getting to see our baby move around so much and getting to hear how healthy they're growing to be! And that momma's starting to feel better!"

what I'm thankful for: having a healthy 20 week doctor's appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment