Wednesday, May 4, 2011

17 Weeks



how far along?
17
weeks

size of baby? an onion!

sleep? Back to being uncomfortable at night!

best moment this week? Starting our baby registry - we just did gender neutral things for the first round and will go back and add gender specific once we find out what we're having

movement? not that I know of :)

food cravings? chocolate-chip cookies!

what I'm looking forward to: our appointment in 3 weeks when we get to find out the gender!

how are you feeling?
I'm having a lot of pains in my sides that get worse during the evening


shawn's best moment this week?
"Registering for the first time! It was fun and exciting and made if feel even more real that our little one is going to be here soon!"

what I'm thankful for: having a wonderful church family to share our journey with!

No comments:

Post a Comment