Sunday, May 15, 2011

19 Weeks



how far along? 19 weeks

size of baby? a mango!

sleep? I am still waking up a lot during the night because of my side pains and to adjust to get comfortable.

best moment this week? I am starting to feel & look more pregnant which is fun!

movement? don't think so.....I've felt one or two things that had me wondering if it was the baby but who knows!

food cravings? ice cold water!

what I'm looking forward to: our 20 wk appointment on Friday, 5/13 when we get to find out the gender!

how are you feeling?
my side/stomach pains are still really bothering me. The ultrasound came back negative for gallstones and said everything looked normal - which is great but also frustrating when you don't know what's going on! My doctor is having me start Prilosec to see if that helps any.


shawn's best moment this week?
"Really seeing the baby bump develop and getting to physically see changes and growing!"

what I'm thankful for: having a patient and calm husband who loves me even when my moods/emotions get the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment