We are looking forward to riding this with L in the years to come! I have a lot of terrifying fun memories riding this with my Pappaw! He thought it was hilarious to make the cage swing when we were stopped at the top!
Leightyn was mesmerized looking at all the people and sights!
Of course "BABY!" had to come to the fair!
They had really neat sculptures by local artists throughout one area.
I'm in love with this!
I need it in my backyard immediately!
Next we came to the main event! Our man, BIG TEX!
After seeing him, we went and walked through the car show. How cute is this!?
Our little water baby loved watching the fountains!
So much so that she wanted to get in the fountains....
....which led to this....
but princess did an amazing job and was a happy girl the entire time!
We went back and visited Tex again and took pictures with the main man
After our visit we took a bite of history!
They set the world record for the largest Frito pie and had Guinness out there to officiate it
Of course we had our corny dog from Fletcher's (which tasted so fried I couldn't even enjoy it) and ended the afternoon with a Tater Twister! Heavenly! Doesn't get any better!!
L wasn't sold on it and spit her tiny bite out....she'll learn soon enough where it's at!
We had a great day together & we had a VERY fun and successful trip to the State Fair of Texas!
Linked Up with:







I can't wait to go to the fair!! I took Pearson last year when he was just 3 months old!! We were supposed to go on Sunday after church, but it started out raining so we decided to skip out. I wish we would had gone because it ended up being a cool day.
ReplyDeleteOmg a tator twister sounds SO good right now. I'm going to need you to mail me one ;).
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look fun! And I thing it IS fun to make the cage swing while you're stuck at the top ;)
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
My hubby and I have lived in Texas our entire lives, and have never been to the state fair. We've been to Dallas during the fair the past 3 years, and still haven't gone. We had talked about going this year, but I got put on bed rest so that got thrown out the window. Maybe next year!
ReplyDeletehttp://musingsofamommabear.blogspot.com/