Monday, October 22, 2012

100 Follower Giveaway!

I officially reached my goal of 
100 followers & I couldn't have done it without all of you!!

So to say THANK YOU! I am hosting a.....
100 Follower Giveaway!  
I have four awesome ladies offering up incredible ad spaces for one lucky follower to win! 












Blog // Facebook 


Enter for a chance to win all of these awesome ad spaces & I will be adding in a two month large ad space right here on 
The Denny Buzz!!  
THANK YOU AGAIN!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. PICK ME! PICK ME!!! I'm a follower... and a bestie... and I'm awesome... lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the wright stuff blog so the ad space for there would be amazing :D
    www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite kind of giveaway prize is usually gift cards or handmade goods.

    i am following all of the sponsors on GFC as Joni.Congrats on 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all giveaways: giftcards, jewelry, ad space. ;)

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the handmade goods, too! So fun. :-) Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway!

    ReplyDelete