Friday night we had a low-key night at home and it was heavenly!! Saturday morning we woke up to a super chilly morning - YAY! We loaded up and headed out to a Pumpkin Patch!! This was a first for all three of us and we had a BLAST! I can't wait to do a full post with all of our adorable pictures but here's a sneak peak....prepare yourself for cuteness!!
Saturday night we went to our favorite, MiCocina, and had a delicious dinner together!
She LOVES their guacamole there!
Sunday afternoon we went and worked our church's Fall Festival!
There was a great turn out and we had lots of fun!!
Stay tuned for a post about that as well! :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!


I love that Lei & daddy have the same expression!! Haha!! I still think she looks more like you though. ;) She sure loves you both, and I know y'all are crazy about her!!! Good thing since y'all are kinda stuck with each other now. ;)
ReplyDelete