The three of us went to the Halloween Carnival at her daycare last Thursday night & had a great time! They went above & beyond to create a fabulous night for the kids & families! We are SO blessed to have her go there! The daycare has a small parking lot so we parked at a local school and rode a bus down the road to the daycare. It was a lot of fun in itself!
L was in awe when we got there!
There was so much to look at when we walked in but she spotted the bubble machine right away!
Our first stop was to L's classroom where she played a game!
That's her sweet teacher playing with her :)
It was such a FUN night!!
LOVE THEM!!!
They had a photographer there and we had pictures of L taken in her costume! I was really excited they were there because she was sick on picture day.
I can't wait to get them back!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
(A huge thank you to my mom for making her precious costume!)












OMG!!! So cute!!! Can your mom make a costume for me?? ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha I have a growler too! I was going to ask if someone made the costume! Super cute
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love the lion costume. My daughter growls, too! Isn't it hilarious?
ReplyDeleteWhat an cute costume. I'm a new follower from Sippy Cups and Pearls and just wanted to tell you how adorable your precious family is!
ReplyDeletehttp://womaninamansworl.blogspot.com/