Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monkeys & Tutus' 600 Follower Giveaway!

Make sure you enter in this awesome giveaway! It's HUGE and I'm so excited to be a part of it! 
 Check it out!
-------------------------------

I am so excited to have reached 600 followers!  You guys are totally awesome!  You know who else is totally awesome?  All these lovely ladies that are a part of my huge giveaway and offering you prizes!!!!
I split the prizes into 4 packs!  There are lots of entries but well worth the time!  Thanks for following and reading Monkeys & Tutus and I know you will love all these ladies blogs and the great prizes they have to offer!  
Here it goes...
Prize Pack #1
BLOG // BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM

BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST

BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM 

BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST


BLOG // PINTEREST // FACEBOOK // GOOGLE +




Prize Pack #2


BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK




BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST 


Prize Pack #4
  BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // ETSY



BLOG // TWITTER // FACEBOOK // PINTEREST









 This Post Sponsored by:

2 comments:

  1. I've spent over an hour following everyone on GFC. Maybe I'm just really slow, but I'm determined to win my first giveaway!!! :) you're making the big time girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sipping Cups and Pearls sent me :)
    I wish I could have won, these prizes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete