Sunday, August 28, 2011

35 Weeks




How far along? 35 weeks

Size of baby? A honeydew! *We are having a sono on Tues. so we will have an updated estimate of her weight then!*

Sleep? I'm having to get up a lot more to go to the bathroom during the night now and am back to being in a lot of pain in the evenings/during the night but I am still getting some sleep which I'm thankful for!

Best moment this week? We had a wonderful time at our family/family friend baby shower on Saturday! It was so much fun to have everyone together and to get to see all of the wonderful people who already love little Leightyn!

Movement? She's still moving and grooving but has been playing games with daddy and not letting him feel her move around much lately! ;)

Food cravings? Raspberry Lemonade (Simply Lemonade brand) has definitely hit the spot! I do over half water and just a little bit of lemonade and it's absolutely delicious!

What I'm looking forward to: Our doctor appointment Tuesday! I'm ready to see her again and find out how much she's grown as well as attempt to get an idea from Dr. Trostel on a "plan" for when she might be here :)

How are you feeling? I'm still working full-time so I'm exhausted but finally have everything to a point where I can walk away each day comfortable with the fact that I may not be back! My feet are SO swollen it's ridiculous! It was where they'd be normal in the morning and slowly swell all day but now it's to the point where they just stay swollen and then become increasingly more swollen throughout the day. I'm having to wear only flip flops because that's all that will fit!

Shawn's best moment this week: "Having everyone together at the shower and getting to share the moment with all of them!"

What I'm thankful for: Wonderful family and loved ones who have already done so much for us and baby Leightyn!

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress in these pics and I am sooooo happy you are able to leave school satisfied in case you can't come back :) can't wait for her to arrive!! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete