Monday, August 8, 2011

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks

Size of baby? A squash! she weighed 3 lbs 11 oz at our 29.5 wk sono & is still measuring 2 wks ahead

Sleep? It's back to being inconsistent and not in a good way! I am waking up again after a couple hours of sleep and then once I'm awake, I'm awake.

Best moment this week? Getting Leightyn's room near complete! It is SO CUTE and we absolutely love the way it turned out!!

Movement? She's still moving and grooving....and cramming her precious foot into my ribs!! :) I can definitely tell her sleep and awake cycles because when she's awake, she's awake!!

Food cravings? Water with a ton of ice, orange Gatorade, and nutty-butty bars!

What I'm looking forward to: Our upcoming couples baby shower on Friday with our Life Group!

How are you feeling? I'm definitely feeling big this week and feeling like my body can't stretch much more! I've been getting nauseous off and on pretty much consistently everyday, luckily the medicine he gave me helps! I'm still having my consistent back and abdomen pains, especially in the evenings.

Shawn's best moment this week? "Getting the artwork painted in the nursery and seeing it almost complete! It has me even more ready for her to be here!

What I'm thankful for: Getting my work plan figured out! As of now I am planning on working half-days. I am going to have to carefully monitor myself to make sure I know when "too much is too much" and not be afraid to admit if I can't do it. This is going to be a big challenge for me but I'm hoping I can at least make it long enough to get my schedule and room set for those who will be covering me until I'm back full-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment