How far along? 33-34 weeks
Size of baby? A honeydew!
Sleep? It was nonexistent so my dr gave me a baby-safe sleep medicine. It doesn't make me drowsy & it doesn't put me in a coma which is nice - it basically helps me stay asleep and/or go back to sleep faster when I do wake up.
Best moment this week? We've been so blessed with a baby shower with Playworks, our Life Group & with my work! They've all been so special & a lot of fun!
Movement? She's still moving and grooving!! :) I can definitely tell her sleep and awake cycles because when she's awake, she's awake!! It's precious when she gets the hiccups.....even though I'm sure they annoy her like crazy!
Food cravings? I've been craving drinks a lot lately! My favorites are water with a ton of ice, pink lemonade, orange Gatorade, sprite, and decaff iced tea!
What I'm looking forward to: Our upcoming baby shower on Saturday with our family and close family friends!
How are you feeling? I've been back to work full-time for almost 2 weeks now and have only taken one day off (because I could not move). I know I am way overdoing it at work but I have so much to do and am just trying to get everything put together the best I can this week so that I can begin leaving my room each day with a sense of peace knowing everything will be fine if I go into labor that night & don't end up going back to work!
Shawn's best moment these past two weeks? "Seeing your stomach become rounder.....in a good way!! That you're getting a decent amount of sleep at night thanks to the medicine & I'm just loving that overall sense of excitement of her upcoming arrival" :) Love him!!
What I'm thankful for: Being able to go back to work and get things organized for the beginning of the year so that I can be completely at ease when our sweet girl arrives!
You look soooo cute!!!!
ReplyDelete