Tuesday, July 12, 2011

28 Weeks




how far along? 28 weeks

size of baby? an eggplant! she weighed in just under 3 pounds 2 weeks ago when the specialist did a sono in the hospital

sleep? It varies. I'm waking up because I'm in pain & I wake up right when my pain medicine is wearing off so it just depends on how long it takes me to get comfortable enough to fall back asleep.

best moment this week? Getting to come home from the hospital

movement? She's continuing to be a very active little girl which is great news considering everything her mommy's putting her through!

food cravings? ice water majority of the time which is a good thing considering how much I'm having to drink to help my kidney stone!

what I'm looking forward to: our doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon for my 28 week check-up & my follow up visit from being discharged from the hospital

how are you feeling?
The pain from the kidney stone & swollen kidneys has me really uncomfortable and pretty stressed out! It's a lot to have to keep track of and monitor to make sure that I am doing okay & most importantly to make sure that Leightyn is doing okay. Luckily I have Shawn around to calm me down when necessary or to just let me cry when necessary!

shawn's best moment this week?
"Getting to feel her kick more prominently!"

what I'm thankful for: Having a healthy baby girl during everything I'm going through medically, for a wonderful family who has been taking care of us in so many ways & for wonderful friends who have offered up endless prayers & support through all of this!!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts!!! I am glad things are looking up!!! I am seeing lots of pink in Miss Leightyn's future!!! I can't wait for your shower, for her arrival, and for you to start feeling better!!! I kid you not, please let me know if you are up to lunch one day! I'd love to see you little mama!

    ReplyDelete