Thursday, July 14, 2011

Our Girls

Shawn & I absolutely adore our girls!! As he says all the time when we drool over them "we're blessed"! We take SO many pictures of them I can only imagine what Leightyn's in for! My heart melts watching our babies sleep so I can only imagine the love I'm going to feel for our sweet baby girl!

She was very excited when mommy came home from the hospital!

Our sweet diva loves her quiet time on her couch

Sleeping on mommy's legs because it made daddy too nervous for her to be close to mommy's tummy when she got home from the hospital!

Helping daddy with the laundry!

Tummy time with baby Leightyn!

She loved laying by the fire when it was cold outside!

Snuggling in the chair with mommy & her favorite blankie

She loves boxes & climbing in them as soon as we empty them! Plus, she loves how much it annoys her sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment