Monday, July 25, 2011

Thankful.....Even With No Sleep!

So I'm writing this at 1:30 a.m. as I am once again awake in the middle of the night! I got about an hour & a half of sleep & then woke up with horrible heartburn & pains in my abdomen. I loaded up on my meds but now I'm wide awake! I wanted to post this though so I could remember the positive in all of this craziness! It is absolutely amazing to me how in-tune to my thoughts Leightyn is! Everytime that I start to either worry about her or get upset/frustrated with how I'm feeling she always manages to cheer me up or settle my fears by moving around like crazy! I absolutely love it & appreciate it all at the same time! I love getting to spend one-on-one time with her & just let it all soak in! Getting to feel her move, squirm, & kick (even though she practically lives on my bladder) is absolutely amazing, especially through all of the medical craziness I've had & am still going through! She brings such joy to my heart! Even though I really can not remember the last time I slept through the night, it's all definitely worth it! Plus, I'll be extra prepared to be up in the night with our baby girl!

Since it's Monday the 25th, it's officially Shawn's 26th birthday! We have been looking forward to this day not only because it's his birthday but because we are going to have our 3D/4D sono today! I planned it as a surprise for him but told him ahead of time so he could take off work! Our parents are going to be there so they're all thrilled to get to see her! Stay tuned for a post of pictures from our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment