Sunday, July 24, 2011

29 Weeks



how far along? 29 weeks

size of baby? a squash! she weighed 3 lbs 11 oz on Tues. at our sono & is still measuring 2 wks ahead

sleep? It varies - some nights are better than others. I'm waking up at least once but usually twice to go to the bathroom &/or because I'm in pain. It has been taking me a little longer to fall back asleep recently because of my pain.

best moment this week? Having a positive check-up on Tuesday! Nothing had really changed but honestly that's probably some of the best news we could have gotten. I also loved that Tuesday night (a week ago) Shawn got to feel 20 minutes of non-stop kicking and moving from Leightyn! It was fun getting to hear him get so excited over her moving around & I could really tell that she was showing off for daddy! I'm sure the hot sauce I had just eaten had woken her up too ;)

movement? She's continuing to be a very active little girl & is showing off more for her daddy!

food cravings? s'mores :) Shawn has been making them for me & enjoying them with me! Absolutely delicious!!

what I'm looking forward to: our 3D/4D sono on Monday! We are doing it on Shawn's birthday & our parents get to come so it should be a lot of fun! Fingers crossed that she'll be sweet & let us see her precious face!

how are you feeling?
I finally passed the kidney stone & had an ultrasound on my kidneys Tuesday that showed the swelling has gone down but it still present on the left side - so all of that is good news. However, I am still in a lot of pain/discomfort & am still on bedrest. The best news out of it all though is Leightyn is still doing great, so that's what I focus on! I'm still having good & bad days, although the bad days have seemed to be worse this week both physically & emotionally.

shawn's best moment this week?
"Getting to see how healthy & big she's getting on the sonogram!"

what I'm thankful for: Having a healthy baby girl during everything I'm going through medically, for a wonderful family who has been taking care of us in so many ways & for wonderful friends who have offered up endless prayers & support through all of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment