

how far along? 22 weeks
size of baby? a papaya!
sleep? most nights I am waking up at least one time during the night to go to the bathroom but luckily I am able to go right back to sleep!
best moment this week? I've started to feel Leightyn move around a lot more lately, especially in the evenings!
movement? I can definitely feel her moving around now! There haven't been too many strong kicks but I am sure there will be lots to come!! Her feet are constantly squirming in our sono's so I know I'll be feeling her in no time!
food cravings? ice water and my evening scoop(s) of cookie-dough!
what I'm looking forward to: getting to relax this summer and soak up my pregnancy! Even though people are continuously reminding me how miserably hot I will be this summer, I am excited! :)
how are you feeling? I've been feeling pretty good overall this week! My feet are really tired by the end of the day and I've started to feel like I have RLS at night but my stomach pains are still being managed with the Prilosec.
what I'm looking forward to: getting to relax this summer and soak up my pregnancy! Even though people are continuously reminding me how miserably hot I will be this summer, I am excited! :)
how are you feeling? I've been feeling pretty good overall this week! My feet are really tired by the end of the day and I've started to feel like I have RLS at night but my stomach pains are still being managed with the Prilosec.
shawn's best moment this week? "Getting to feel Leightyn move around!"
No comments:
Post a Comment