how far along? 23 & 24 weeks
size of baby? a papaya (23 wks) & eggplant (24 wks)!
sleep? Unfortunately I'm back to feeling uncomfortable at night. I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back but it's the only time I'm comfortable so I'm constantly waking up and having to force myself to roll on my side
best moment this week? Getting to travel with Shawn to California!
movement? She's becoming more active during the day which is fun to feel and continuing to be active during the evenings. It's fun because she likes to tease her daddy and stop moving right when he tries to feel or she plays with him and responds to what he's saying. In reality she's prob. saying "get off me dad!" Love our sweet baby girl!
food cravings? ice water and chocolate! My dr gave me a lecture about not gaining too much weight during my vacation to California. Luckily I did so much walking it really didn't matter how much I ate. I've not gained much weight at all so my dr gave me a "dad speech" to continue my good habits :)
what I'm looking forward to: we have a lot of baby classes coming up in the next week. The thought of going to them stresses me out but the excitement will outweigh that! Should be interesting to see what all Shawn manages to ask about! ;)
how are you feeling? overall I've been feeling good but I have to be careful to not overdo it or I pay for it the next day. I was bad about this on vacation. It's just hard to monitor because it doesn't feel like I'm doing too much at the time but the next day I know I did too much because I have a low-grade fever and zero energy.
what I'm looking forward to: we have a lot of baby classes coming up in the next week. The thought of going to them stresses me out but the excitement will outweigh that! Should be interesting to see what all Shawn manages to ask about! ;)
how are you feeling? overall I've been feeling good but I have to be careful to not overdo it or I pay for it the next day. I was bad about this on vacation. It's just hard to monitor because it doesn't feel like I'm doing too much at the time but the next day I know I did too much because I have a low-grade fever and zero energy.
shawn's best moment this week? "Having you travel with me to California and that you were able to relax & enjoy yourself!"
No comments:
Post a Comment