I got everything for FREE plus, I MADE $1.86!!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Wonderful Weekend!
Shawn & I had a great weekend! It all started Friday night when I received a coupon in the mail for a FREE bag of M&M's! It was an on-line game I played and I was one of the 507,878 people who won! (So random but I think it's cool!) Then, Friday night, we had a date at Taste of Italy! It was SO yummy! On Saturday, our kitchen was busy! We made some delicious homemade hot sauce! We loved it & all our parents agreed! It was our first time to make it from scratch together, which is surprising considering how we live off of hot sauce. Then, while he was cutting his hair, I made some homemade (I mean, yeast rising & everything) cinnamon bread! It was my first time to do a homemade bread of any kind where you had to let it rise & go through the whole process. It was a lot of fun....slightly frustrating towards the middle, so Shawn had to step in to rescue me......and then fun at the end! We ate it this morning with butter on it & it was AWESOME! While Shawn was finishing the Cowboy game, I went to CVS. It had been a while since I have been couponing, since we were sick last week, so it was definitely time to get back to it!
I got everything for FREE plus, I MADE $1.86!!
Here are all the pictures from our wonderful weekend!
Homemade Hot Sauce! 
Homemade Cinnamon Bread! 
Shawn before his haircut
Shawn after his haircut! 
My free M&M's coupon I won! 
Everything I got for FREE from CVS!
I got everything for FREE plus, I MADE $1.86!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment