It was a great day today! We started the day off with a great sermon in Church this morning & then a great class/lunch with our Life Group! Love me some MooYah with friends!! Then, Shawn & I came home and relaxed. I made brownies & we just laid around watching TV together and enjoying our lazy afternoon! We had a delicious dinner with my parents and watched Big Brother - it's getting down to the finals! We ended the night with some mean games of UNO - my dad killed it tonight! Hmmmm & he was the dealer most of the night.....fishy!! ;)
On the way home, Shawn & I decided to stop by CVS to grab some deals and boy did we!! We only spent $1.02 and we saved $40!!
12 bottles of Sobe Lifewater
6 cans of Progresso Soup
2 bags of Chips Ahoy
2 packages of Stride gum
1 pkg plain M&M's
CVS is definitely one of my top favorites!
ReplyDelete