Monday, September 20, 2010

Overwhelming Gratitude!

Today while I was driving home, I had one of those "WOW!" moments. I was completely overwhelmed with how blessed I am! I am so thankful to be at a healthy point in my life. It's a journey, but I honestly wouldn't trade any of it! I am so thankful for my family - loving & supportive parents who provide endless love and support and they have instilled so many wonderful things in me, a loving husband who I adore and who spoils me rotten, & a loving and caring father-in-law who has supported us & believed in us from day one. I'm so thankful for my amazing career! God has truly blessed us with amazing jobs where we both love what we do, where we do it, & who we do it with - couldn't ask for anything more!! I absolutely love what I do & that I get to impact so many people's lives while they in turn impact me everyday. I'm thankful for our Church and our Church family that has welcomed us with open arms & made us feel loved from day one! I'm thankful for our new home and neighborhood! I'm thankful for our baby girls & the love and laughs that they constantly bring us! Most of all, I'm thankful for God and all He has done for me and all of us so that we can have these things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment