Leightyn~
I can not believe you are already two weeks old! Your daddy and I feel so incredibly blessed to have you in our life! God truly blessed us with you and you've been a constant source of Joy for us since the beginning. I'll never forget the morning when we found out we were pregnant! I took the test at home and went and showed your dad that it was positive and his words were "is that for real"?! My response was "I can't really fake that"! We were beyond excited to find out we were expecting a little one. We had our first doctors appointment on a snow day in January. We were determined to make it to our appointment regardless of the weather because we were so excited to see you for the first time! We left that appointment feeling shocked because we found out there was a chance you might not make it. We were filled with uncertainty, worry, and a sadness that's undescribable. We went home and prayed continuously for you and that God would wrap his arms around you. We had to go through what seemed like the longest week ever before we were able to go back to the doctor to see you again. We were overwhelmed to find out that you looked great and we even got to see your heartbeat for the first time! My pregnancy with you definitely had its ups and downs but you were my constant source of Joy through it all! No matter what I was going through or how bad I was feeling, it was comforting knowing that you were doing great the entire time! Mommy never had to worry about you, even though I constantly did! Your daddy was always there reminding me and reassuring me that you were doing great! I have to say, I definitely wished I had a 24 hr camera feed on you so I could have been 100% sure but in the end I always knew that God was taking care of my sweet angel! Here are some pictures of you during your first two weeks with us! We love you SO, SO MUCH and are so excited to watch you grow!
All Our Love,
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment