Saturday, April 9, 2011

13-14 weeks


This picture is technically 14 weeks but I'm counting it as both week 13 and 14 because I was sick! Every time we would think to take a picture when I was 13 weeks along I was already in my pj's and did not have the energy/desire to take a picture!


how far along?
13-
14 weeks

size of baby? 13 weeks was a peach & 14 weeks was a lemon - we were grocery shopping at Target and Shawn told me that he saw a man drop a lemon on the floor and he immediately thought of our baby :)

sleep? a lot better but I'm guessing it was just because I was sick!

best moment this week? finishing up all my reports for the week so I could finally rest!

movement? not yet

food cravings? nothing tasted good at all this week! I lost weight too because of it which I was really trying to avoid but I just had zero appetite. Luckily Shawn was around forcing me to eat and drink because otherwise I wouldn't have.

what I'm looking forward to: having more energy and of course finding out the gender!

how are you feeling? I ended up getting a cold/virus that made me run a high fever so I was put on an antibiotic and "couch rest" all weekend which helped a lot.

shawn's best moment this week? ordering our crib and stroller

what I'm thankful for: Having a husband who stays on top of things, even when I can't stand it ;) ex: taking care of me and baby D by making me eat and drink even when I was throwing hissy fits about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. There's a baby in there!!! :) How exciting!! Let us know if we can help with anything!!! I hope you get to feeling much better!!! I'm sorry you've been do sick.

    ReplyDelete