
how far along? 12 weeks
size of baby? a plum
sleep? not going so well :) I can not get comfortable at night & it's driving me crazy!
best moment this week? finally getting to share with everyone that we're expecting!
movement? not yet
food cravings? if something hits the spot then I want that for multiple meals (ex: we had chick-fil-a one Friday at work for lunch & it tasted delicious, so for dinner that night Shawn & I went to chick-fil-a)!
what I'm looking forward to: finding out the gender!
how are you feeling? mornings have been worse this week and the nights are continuing to be as well but hopefully the end is in sight!
size of baby? a plum
sleep? not going so well :) I can not get comfortable at night & it's driving me crazy!
best moment this week? finally getting to share with everyone that we're expecting!
movement? not yet
food cravings? if something hits the spot then I want that for multiple meals (ex: we had chick-fil-a one Friday at work for lunch & it tasted delicious, so for dinner that night Shawn & I went to chick-fil-a)!
what I'm looking forward to: finding out the gender!
how are you feeling? mornings have been worse this week and the nights are continuing to be as well but hopefully the end is in sight!
shawn's best moment this week? seeing the baby at our 12 week appointment and seeing it look more like a baby than a gummy-bear.....that was a direct quote :)
what I'm thankful for: Shawn has been doing all the cooking for us since the look/smell/pretty much everything about cooking makes me extremely nauseous! Love you honey!
Love this!
ReplyDelete