Saturday, January 26, 2013

Product Spotlight! - SPARK!

I love sharing AdvoCare with people so I thought I'd start doing a product spotlight so you can learn more about the things we love!  Today I want to talk about SPARK!


Spark is a sugar-free drink that tastes great and provides long-lasting energy and mental focus!  It's packed full of vitamins, mineral and nutrients.  It comes in seven flavors: fruit punch, mandarin orange, mango strawberry, pink lemonade, cherry, grape, and citrus!  It is fast-acting and does not make you crash!  Instead of turning towards coffee, sodas, Red Bull or Monster consider Spark!  We often look to popular choices like those as a quick source of energy but they are often high in sugar and calories. Yes they provide the quick bolt of energy you're looking for but it disappears quickly leaving you to drink yet another one!


Spark is super convenient and you can purchase it in either packets or a canister.  You simply pour it into a shaker cup or water bottle, shake it up & voila, enjoy!

Feel free to contact me at newyouadvocare@ymail.com with any questions and I can mail you a free sample!



No comments:

Post a Comment