Sunday, September 11, 2011

37 Weeks



How far along? 37 weeks

Size of baby? A watermelon! She weighed 6 lbs 4 oz at our 35 week sono

Sleep? It varies night-to-night but I definitely wake-up a lot to adjust positions and go to the bathroom!

Best moment this week? We were out all day Saturday running last minute baby errands and had a lot of fun!

Movement? She's back to moving and grooving!

Food cravings? Water with a ton of ice and jalapeno kettle chips

What I'm looking forward to: Our doctor's appointment Thursday afternoon. She flipped again so currently I'm scheduled to be induced 9/23/11.

How are you feeling? I'm exhausted most of the day but have bursts of energy here and there so I feel like I'm getting things acccomplished. This is my last week of work which is hard to believe! My poor feet are still a mess but I'm hoping they'll deflate enough one day soon so I can get a pedicure before she comes!

Shawn's best moment this week: "Getting to see Leightyn really move around in your stomach and getting everything finalized for her arrival!"

What I'm thankful for: Getting to look forward to a healthy baby girl who will be here very soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for y'all!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! And I'm pretty excited about holding her too... Lol

    ReplyDelete