Saturday, August 21, 2010

Super Shopping Saturday!!

Shawn & I had a great coupon shopping day!! First we hit CVS & were thrilled when we got a $5 off any $15 purchase coupon out of the mystery machine!! :) We spent a total of $7.12 out of pocket and saved a total of $23!




Target was our next stop after lunch & it proved to be very successful as well! We spent a total of $40.14 out of pocket and received a $5 gift card! We saved a total of $42.07!! We were able to do all of our grocery shopping & get a couple of household items for 50% of what it would have cost us without coupons! THIS is why it is worth it!!




Shawn was sweet & went back in & bought me the DVD I have been wanting!! I, of course, had a coupon & we were able to use the $5 gift card! We got this new release Blue-Ray DVD for $10!! I love this movie!!


No comments:

Post a Comment