Saturday, July 24, 2010

Couponing!!

Shawn & I have always loved coupons & saving money!! We've always tried to keep our eye out for good deals, but it would mainly revolve around restaurants. We would always look at the food coupons in the ads and use some of them, but not do too much with them. Allie told me about "couponing" which I had never really heard about. Basically, it's a really fun hobby that can save you & your family a TON of money...AND it's FUN, especially when you have a friend to share info/deals back and forth with!!

I had to blog about this today because we just got our BEST steal ever today & I'm so excited!! It excites me because not only did we save money on great stuff but I feel like we are slowly getting the hang of it & just one step closer to knowing how to find really, really good steals! We went to Target and between sales & coupons we got all of this for $4.89!



Here's how:

* Dasani 24 pk was on sale for $3.99 (reg. $4.99).
I had a $1 off coupon
Total Spent = $2.99

* Colgate Toothbrush was $1.02 and I had a $1 off coupon
Total Spent = $0.02

* Mitchum Deoderant was on sale for $1.99 (reg. 3.99)
I had a $1 off coupon
Total Spent = $0.99

* Purina Cat Treats were on sale for $0.89 (reg. $0.99)
I had a buy one/get one coupon
Total Spent on 2 packets = $0.89

Total Spent = $4.89
Total Saved = $6.50!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment