
Saturday night we had dinner with our family at Outback which was delicious! We love our family so much! For dessert we had a variety of cake slices from the bakery that we got our wedding cake from. It was delicious!!


Sunday morning we went to see Shrek which was so good! We love our animated movies! Then, we went and roamed at Target (one of our many favorite things to do on the weekend) and had lunch afterwards.
Once we got home we finished cleaning the garage. I'm happy to report that I participated in all of this adventure except for the last hour! It was SO HOT and I needed a nap! For dinner we went to Olive Garden which is the restaurant we went to for our first date 7 years ago! WOW can't believe it has been that long! Here's a picture of us from the beginning!
Sounds like ya'll had a great weekend! Enjoy your BEE chocolates : )
ReplyDelete